Protocolo de detección de viajeros en Pasos Fronterizos Terrestres (Protocol for the detection of travelers at Land Border Crossings)
Thu, 04 Jun 2020, 11:44
Thu, 04 Jun 2020, 13:51
• Technical information: Phase 2 of the Preparation and Response Plan COVID-19
• Establish guidelines for the timely detection of travelers coming from countries with active outbreaks of COVID-19, at land border crossings.
• Determine the actions to be taken against suspicious cases of COVID-19 detected at land border crossings.
• Priority Actions by different Institutions that work in the border control (included the Chilean NPPO: Servicio Agrícola y Ganadero - SAG)
• Indicates prevention measures for workers who work at Entry Points.
Resources on this page are not intended to be interpretations of ISPMs and terminology used may not be consistent with ISPM 5. Unless otherwise indicated resources, or pest distributions contained within them are not endorsed/adopted/agreed by the CPM nor developed under the auspices of the IPPC Secretariat, and are the exclusive responsibility of the author of the contributed phytosanitary resource.
Resource provide by
Organization providing resource:
Ministerio de Salud de Chile
Type of contact: