Revision of Plant Pest Surveillance Guide (2017-049)
For information on Global Plant Health Surveillance programme, click here.
Revision of the Plant Pest Surveillance Guide (2017-049) includes the review and revision of the guide to help ensure it is in line with the newly adopted ISPM 6 (Surveillance).
This guide revision is supported by in-kind contribution of the Japan project (GCP/GLO/827/JPN).
2019-08 Call for technical resources: IPPC Guide on Plant Pest Surveillance - Revision (2017-049)
2020-04 Call for case studies related to Plant Pest Surveillance Guide (2017-049)
Implementation and Capacity Development Committee Lead:
- Mr Chris DALE (Australia)
Working group members
- Mr Pablo CORTESE (Argentina)
- Mr Hernan ZETINA (Belize)
- Mr Robert FAVRIN (Canada)
- Ms Magda GONZÁLEZ ARROYO (Costa Rica)
- Mr George MOMANYI (Kenya)
- Mr Ringolds ARNITIS (Latvia)
- Mr Paul STEVENS (New Zealand)
- Mr Leroy WHILBY (United States)
IPPC Secretariat Lead:
This web page was reviewed on 2020-09-25. For queries or comments regarding the contents of this page, please contact [email protected]