Viewing tagged as: call for topics
The 2015 Call for topics for the IPPC standard setting programme closed on 14 August 2015.
The IPPC Secretariat has received 11 submissions in answer to the call. All the submissions received have been posted at: https://www.ippc.int/en/core-activities/calls-topics/
They will be presented to the Standards Committee (16-20 November 2015 meeting) for review.
The 2015 call for topics has been launched on 5 June and ends on 14 August.
The International Plant Protection Convention (IPPC) Secretariat is soliciting submissions for topics, to include the following:
• new topics for International Standards for Phytosanitary Measures (ISPMs);
• new components to existing ISPMs, such as supplements, annexes or appendices;
• revisions or amendments to adopted ISPMs, supplements, annexes, appendices or glossary terms;
• pests for which a new diagnostic protocol should be developed;
• new topics for phytosanitary treatments. Note that specific treatment submission data will be called for at a later date.
Submissions are due 14 August 2015.