The 2018 consultations on draft ISPMs has opened today, 02 July, and will close on 30 September 2018.
The 2018 consultation on draft specifications also started today, 02 July, and will close on 31 August 2018.
The following draft ISPMs are for open commenting:
(1) Draft 2018 Amendments to ISPM 5: Glossary of phytosanitary terms (1994-001)
(2) Draft Revision of ISPM 8: Determination of pest status in an area (2009-005)
(3) Draft ISPM: Authorization of entities to perform phytosanitary actions (2014-002)
(4) Draft ISPM: Requirements for the use of modified atmosphere treatments as phytosanitary measures (2014-006)
Please note that these standards were revised following close consideration of comments submitted during the first consultation. We encourage commenters to consider this when submitting comments for this second consultation. Responses to first consultation comments are recorded in the SC-7 report (https://www.ippc.int/en/core-activities/standards-setting/standards-committee/).
(1) Draft 2017 amendments to ISPM 5: Glossary of phytosanitary terms (1994-001)
(2) Draft ISPM: Requirements for the use of fumigation as a phytosanitary measure (2014-004)
The following draft specifications are open commenting:
(1) Use of systems approaches in managing the pest risks associated with the movement of wood commodities (2015-004)
Comments should be submitted through the IPPC Online Comment System (OCS): https://ocs-new.ippc.int/. If you need assistance to use the OCS, please visit the OCS resource page on the IPP or contact the IPPC Secretariat at IPPC-OCS@fao.org.
For more information on the consultation periods, visit the draft ISPM consultation page and the draft specification consultation page on the IPP. For any other questions, please contact the IPPC Secretariat at IPPC@fao.org.
IPPC Secretariatشارك على تويتر شارك على فيسبوك