CPM-12 (2017) is just around the corner and will start on 5 April 2017 and will be held in Songdo Convention Centre in Incheon, Republic of Korea. You can refer to more detailed local information at: https://www.ippc.int/static/media/files/publication/en/2017/01/INF_01_CPM_April_2017_LocalInformation-2017-01-11.pdf.
Preparations within the IPPC Secretariat are well underway. We would like to remind you of some of the deadlines CPM participants have, as several of the CPM papers require some action from you. Below is a brief summary of requested actions and deadlines. The IPPC Secretariat will not translate these submissions (provided by CPs, RPPOs and organizations), so if possible they should be provided by the submitter in as many FAO languages as possible.
An explanation of these due dates is provided in CPM 2017/INF/03 posted on the IPP: https://www.ippc.int/en/publications/83995/
15 February 2017: Requests for travel assistance
24 February 2017: Nominations (Bureau, SC and SBDS) (Agenda item 19)
15 March 2017 12:00 (GMT+1): Objections to ISPMs (Agenda item 9.2)
17 March 2017:
• Registration for the meeting
• Written comments on any agenda item
• Proposals for new CPM Recommendations (Agenda item 8.7)
• Written reports from relevant organizations (Agenda item 14)
• Submissions of Successes and Challenges (Agenda item 17)Compartir en Twitter Compartir en Facebook