Posted on Thu, 01 Oct 2020, 12:29
Deadline on Mon, 30 Nov 2020, 22:58
The International Plant Protection Convention (IPPC) Secretariat is soliciting nominations for authors for the following IPPC diagnostic protocols on the work programme of the Technical Panel on Diagnostic Protocols (TPDP):
· Amaranthus palmeri (2019-006)
· Solanum rostratum (2019-007)
· Pospiviroid species (except Potato spindle tuber viroid (DP 7)) (2018-031)
· Acidovorax avenae subsp. citrulli (2018-032)
· Moniliophthora roreri (2019-005)
· Meloidogyne mali (2018-019)
· Cronartium comandrae (2018-015)
The IPPC Secretariat is also soliciting nominations for experts for Russian language for the Technical Panel for the Glossary (TPG), starting the term from 2021.
· The next TPG virtual meeting will be convened 15-16 December 2020.
Nominations are due by 30 November 2020.
Further details on how to submit nominations are available on the IPP: