Viewing items from August,
2019-08 Call for Authors of Diagnostic Protocols
on Thu, 29 Aug 2019, 13:53
on Mon, 07 Oct 2019, 23:59
The International Plant Protection Convention (IPPC) Secretariat is soliciting nominations for authors for the following IPPC diagnostic protocols on the work programme of the Technical Panel on Diagnostic Protocols:
• Mononychelus tanajoa (2018-006)
• Citrus leprosis virus (2018-025)
• Psyllid vectors of Candidatus ...
2019-08 Call for Experts – Technical Panels
on Fri, 16 Aug 2019, 16:30
on Tue, 01 Oct 2019, 23:59
The International Plant Protection Convention (IPPC) Secretariat is soliciting submissions for experts to take part in:
• the Technical Panel on Phytosanitary Treatments (TPPT) (see Specification TP3)
• the Technical Panel on Diagnostic Protocols (TPDP) (see Specification TP1)
Nominations are due 01 ...
Call for technical resources: IPPC Guide on Plant Pest Surveillance - Revision (2017-049)
on Thu, 15 Aug 2019, 12:07
on Fri, 20 Sep 2019, 12:07
The International Plant Protection Convention (IPPC) Secretariat is soliciting:
- Submissions of any existing relevant technical resources for the revision of the IPPC Guide on Plant Pest Surveillance (2017-049).
Purpose of the Guide:
The IPPC Guide on Plant Pest Surveillance is ...
Call for Implementation and Capacity Development projects
on Thu, 15 Aug 2019, 11:40
on Sun, 15 Sep 2019, 11:40
The Implementation and Capacity Development Committee (IC) wishes to collect, consolidate and share phytosanitary implementation and capacity development (ICD) project information. Such initiative aims to promote global ‘best practice’ principles, maximize research and development investment, promote project synergies, minimize ...