on Mon, 01 Jul 2019, 17:06
The following draft ISPMs are for open commenting:
Draft annexes to ISPM 27
- Draft Diagnostic protocol for Striga spp. (2008-009) – English only
Draft annexes to ISPM 28
- Draft PT: Irradiation treatment for Bactrocera dorsalis (2017-015)
- Draft PT: Cold treatment for Ceratitis capitata on Prunus avium, Prunus domestica and Prunus persica (2017-022A)
- Draft PT: Cold treatment for Bactrocera tryoni on Prunus avium, Prunus domestica and Prunus persica (2017-022B)
- Draft PT: Cold treatment for Ceratitis capitata on Vitis vinifera (2017-023A)
- Draft PT: Cold treatment for Bactrocera tryoni on Vitis vinifera (2017-023B)
- Draft PT: Irradiation treatment for Bactrocera tau (2017-025)
- Draft PT: Irradiation treatment for Carposina Sasakii (2017-026)
- Draft PT: Irradiation treatment for the genus Anastrepha (2017-031)
Please note that these standards were revised following close consideration of comments submitted during the first consultation. We encourage commenters to consider this when submitting comments for this second consultation. Responses to first consultation comments are recorded in the SC-7 report (https://www.ippc.int/en/publications/87337/).
- Draft 2018 amendments to ISPM 5: Glossary of phytosanitary terms (1994-001)
- Draft Revision of ISPM 8: Determination of pest status in an area (2009-005)
- Draft ISPM: Authorization of entities to perform phytosanitary actions (2014-002)
- Draft ISPM: Requirements for the use of modified atmosphere treatments as phytosanitary measures (2014-006)
Comments should be submitted through the IPPC Online Comment System (OCS): https://ocs-new.ippc.int/. If you need assistance to use the OCS, please visit the OCS resource page on the IPP or contact the IPPC Secretariat at IPPC-OCS@fao.org.
For more information on the consultation periods, visit the draft ISPM consultation page on the IPP. For any other questions, please contact the IPPC Secretariat at IPPC@fao.org.
Share on Facebook