Afficher les articles de June, 2015
The International Plant Protection Convention (IPPC) Secretariat is soliciting nominations for appropriately qualified experts for an Expert Working Group (EWG) to develop an international standard on Minimizing pest movement by sea containers (2008-001).
Nominations are due by 10 August 2015.
Nominations will be accepted from governments, National or Regional Plant Protection Organizations (NPPOs or RPPOs). Nominations should be submitted through the respective NPPO or RPPO official IPPC Contact Point and self-nominations should be supported by an accompanying letter from a government authority.
Please see the 2015 June - Call for Experts (EWG Sea Containers) page for more information, including the call ...
The 2015 call for topics starts on 5 June and ends on 14 August.
As outlined in the IPPC Standard Setting Procedure, a biennial call for topics for the IPPC standard setting work programme is being made . The last call occurred in 2013.
Topics being solicited include the following:
• new topics for International Standards for Phytosanitary Measures (ISPMs)
• new components to existing ISPMs, such as supplements, annexes or appendices
• revisions or amendments to adopted ISPMs, supplements, annexes, appendices or glossary terms
• pests for which a new diagnostic protocol should be developed
• new topics for phytosanitary treatments. Note that specific treatment ...